Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really just have to tell y' all this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Youmo

Youmo

I really just have to tell y' all this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really just have to tell y' all this...   I really just have to tell y' all this... EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 am

Today is the day i got p2p back! hi guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
I really just have to tell y' all this... Left_bar_bleue199/200I really just have to tell y' all this... Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
I really just have to tell y' all this... Left_bar_bleue4/8I really just have to tell y' all this... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: I really just have to tell y' all this...   I really just have to tell y' all this... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Ill have to try switchin up my hours, ill play mornins for a while maybe then ill catch you C:
Back to top Go down
Yarckzz

Location : Egypt, land of mummies, secrets and riddles. (joking)

PostSubject: RE: Rift-Walker   I really just have to tell y' all this... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 am

True... I guess it doesn't aply for ALL people. Still it means I never get to see you, one of my best friends. What's the fun in that? :p
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
I really just have to tell y' all this... Left_bar_bleue199/200I really just have to tell y' all this... Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
I really just have to tell y' all this... Left_bar_bleue4/8I really just have to tell y' all this... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: I really just have to tell y' all this...   I really just have to tell y' all this... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Im on every night, if not every other. i think we have a time zone difference lol.
Back to top Go down
Yarckzz

Location : Egypt, land of mummies, secrets and riddles. (joking)

PostSubject: I really just have to tell y' all this...   I really just have to tell y' all this... EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am

Whatever people... I guess you'll notice it when I leave the guild lol. We'll see how things go.

Last edited by Yarckzz on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really just have to tell y' all this...   I really just have to tell y' all this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I really just have to tell y' all this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Misc. :: Talk about nothing ... or everything-
Jump to: