Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Proffesions O_o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

The Proffesions O_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proffesions O_o   The Proffesions O_o EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 am

lol sounds kinky. you can pollish my jewels any time you want wisel.lol work em into diomands.hehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wisel

Wisel

The Proffesions O_o Empty
PostSubject: The Proffesions O_o   The Proffesions O_o EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 am

Well! now I feel pretty after to write this now! But I felt for writing something.. farao

The Thing is I am not only a damn good shovel thrower.. I am totaly awsome to cook bread..I can even make some jeweling but not that really exensive stuff yet Razz

And I even mine some minirals and polish your jewels.. Like Diamonds/emerald/saphires/crystals/rubys..

so! Now you guys knows that O_o king jocolor geek flower Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad affraid
Back to top Go down

The Proffesions O_o
Page 1 of 1