Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appreciation day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Appreciation day Left_bar_bleue199/200Appreciation day Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Appreciation day Left_bar_bleue3/8Appreciation day Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Des and i have been talking about a Appreciation day for some of the lower lvls in guild ...
A day where its about them helping them lvl doing dungeon with em and souls stuff like that.

But then again we are not all on the same time same day and stuff so even if its not the day or if we even pick a specefic day... before doing a dungeon think about the lower lvls ...
as Des said to me it its our fondation Give it some thought guys thats all

Peace
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 am

i have a better idea for this. why not pick out some of the higher lvl's in the guild and have them each take a day to help out those who are lower lvls. that way our guild is always growing stronger...theres always something to do and as soon as there higher lvls they can do the same. i believe this method would work for reqruiting as well. i mean your always going to have someone who just wants to lvl lower lvls but if you mix that with someone who is suppost to be doing it that day then over time the whole guild will just grow strong and then we can focus on maby eleminating other guilds as well as there perc's. just a thought from a wonderfully twisted mind. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am

on that last note this could work as a fix all for soul night. those who collect souls threwout the week could use some of the ones they have to lvl up the lower lvls. each day there would be something fun and new for them to do. remember an active guild is always a fun and happy guild. drunken
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Touche *touches darks tra la la* king
Back to top Go down
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

thanks man. when i come back though all of dofus will feel my tra lala...and not always in the plesant way it used to be. darks got some ideas to rock this game sideways hehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 am

Sweet lol
Back to top Go down
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 pm

lol this game has gone threw so many changes...just becuase of how we complain. what goes on in the game over effects what happens in not only in our servers but in ever single server in dofus. think about it. if theres anough of us complaining about one thing then the way dofus is set will be shifted. thats how the osa's and the sacs got nerfed. it takes time and dedication but when you think about it we play this game nonstop so we already have the dedication and time to do this. its vary simple. we must all come to gether and bitch on one topic at a time. hit up forums, bug mods, and yes get others to see things our way by force if possible. its hard work but if we do this and we do it with anough people that we have the ability to change the way dofus is ran. we will be the hidden mods, the Gods of dofus. With such ambition we can possibly lose on this one. Trust me...dark has always got such evil plans and this is always how things will be. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Appreciation day Left_bar_bleue199/200Appreciation day Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Appreciation day Left_bar_bleue3/8Appreciation day Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 am

i love those great idea you get i really do Very Happy just yesterday i was complaining about you not being in the game ... did you know the bonts have taken almost everything and i tried to take it back but its kinda hard for one brak to fight 7 bonts .... i miss some brakmarian blood in this game ... TJ come back god dammit
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 pm

vary soon my friend. im bringing hell with me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 am

darkpumkin-angel wrote:
vary soon my friend. im bringing hell with me Twisted Evil

Dont forget your coat and your Footsies Dark I love you
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:
Appreciation day Left_bar_bleue4/8Appreciation day Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:25 pm

We should Revisit this appreciation day idea, I have a set schedule now, It could be very easy for me to pick a day of the week to do this.
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Im down, whenever shit, if u guys cant get at me online, hit me up on my cell phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appreciation day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation day   Appreciation day Empty

Back to top Go down

Appreciation day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Members Area :: Appreciation Day-
Jump to: