Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdest dream ever !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Moe wrote:
and i thought mine was weird ... i wanna see some artistic pictures of your dreams ... helps me imagine it

im on it
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Weirdest dream ever !!! Left_bar_bleue199/200Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Weirdest dream ever !!! Left_bar_bleue3/8Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:16 pm

THAT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE THE PLACE THE OCTOPUS DIED ON AND SQUISHET ME ... without the snow tho
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 am

Hmm can't say my waterdreams have been scary, all i've ever done in them is floating around on the water. the water was blue and the rest of the world is black/white.

Pretty relaxing though!

Weirdest dream ever !!! Nature10
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Weirdest dream ever !!! Left_bar_bleue199/200Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Weirdest dream ever !!! Left_bar_bleue3/8Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 am

and i thought mine was weird ... i wanna see some artistic pictures of your dreams ... helps me imagine it
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 am

Same, I have weird underwater dreams man...ohh the stories, one story I can remember was odd and kinda scary, well it started out with me in the weird ass abandoned house..I was with some odd quiet fellow and this hot chick..out of nowhere I found this old ass 1990s horror movie on VHS..then out of nowhere I was on this small island and this british family were having a spot of tea..we re surrouned by the oh, I blink..then right before my eyes, there was this wickedly creepy looking octopus wearing a top hat drinking some tea also..then I woke up..
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:
Weirdest dream ever !!! Left_bar_bleue4/8Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 pm

So.... the octopus wasn't in the water to biggin with?

I hate underwater dreams, ive had a few shark ones

This one time my pops and i were sitting in the living room. He was reading the newspaper. The front door opens and a wave of water started pooring through the door until the room is entirely full. I struggle to breath but my dad continues to read like nothing is happening. I cant move, and i continue to try to hold my breath. Then a huge shark swins in the door and eats me and i wake up.

Ill tell you deep dark places are fine with me, as long as they aren't underwater drunken
Back to top Go down
Zanya

Zanya

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 am

wow i never have that kind of dream XD (well i barely ever dream Razz) but i really fancy the drawing Razz its really cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TOAOS?ref=profile
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 am

it was fucking scary bro ... especially the squishing part
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Hahaha, thats fucking awesome Moe! Love the pic..but yeah man..that dream was odd..
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:

PostSubject: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

It all starts very normal im about to mova away from home so im looking for a place to live. been looking around for a while until i find the perfect place its cheap and ... alive .... i move into a octupus and now you think that weird ... it gets worse.
Appearently once you move into one of those you have to wait for it to die until you can get out again.. so im living inside this thing (picture will follow i'll use my imagination) i find out i have a room mate ... yeah its weird ... hes a nice guy been living there for 2 years. The octupus isn't without skill we ask it to move around so i can go to school and my room mate can take his swim class... yes a swim class don't ask because i don't know... But the octupus decides nah i wanna try going into the sea to see some action and thats when shit begins to go very very wrong, it has no idea what creatures await just to eat it ... i wake uo from the dream after the octupus is dead upside down and im being squished inside the it along with my roomm mate .....

yeah its a weird dream

Weirdest dream ever !!! Octupu10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest dream ever !!!   Weirdest dream ever !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdest dream ever !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Misc. :: Talk about nothing ... or everything-