Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wild planet of Pandora

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora

The wild  planet of Pandora Empty
PostSubject: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 pm

um yeah haha names Pandoras-Cross comes from new movie AVATAR. Freakin amazing btw, but yeah i benn playing dofus about 4 years now but just restarted a month ago. Help you out if you ever need it and I can do something about it. Just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
The wild  planet of Pandora Left_bar_bleue199/200The wild  planet of Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
The wild  planet of Pandora Left_bar_bleue3/8The wild  planet of Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 am

welcome back to the game mate and welcome to BotF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 am

Welcome welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank you all so much king
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 am

Touche..Welcome to the Brotherhood Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
The wild  planet of Pandora Left_bar_bleue199/200The wild  planet of Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
The wild  planet of Pandora Left_bar_bleue4/8The wild  planet of Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am

Welcome to the Fold.

Is there any chance you've seen the movie ferngully?
Back to top Go down
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 pm

hmm no I don't believe so. What is the jist of it?
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:
The wild  planet of Pandora Left_bar_bleue4/8The wild  planet of Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Its actually an older disney movie. I think Avatar was based off of it. Exact same story down to the T, and even some of the CG reminded me of the cartoons of ferngully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wild planet of Pandora   The wild  planet of Pandora Empty

Back to top Go down

The wild planet of Pandora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: