Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old friend with the new guild

Go down 
+2
Zanya
liafried
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liafried

An old friend with the new guild Empty
PostSubject: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey guys,
I go by Lia or Lion and I love profs galore. I dont' mind helping someone out but please keep in mind profs for others eat my time and be considerate. I am in my second year of college for an accounting major so when I'm on dofus I tend to stick to my goals as much as possible. I will spare some time to help guildies with profs though I will not be fighting much with my iop until after most of my prof goals are accomplished.
Nice to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zanya

Zanya

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 am

wiiiee Very Happy

Welcome welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TOAOS?ref=profile
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 am

lioNerd.. is tht u..? =o
Back to top Go down
liafried

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 am

Snoepstring wrote:
lioNerd.. is tht u..? =o

nope lionesserv lionesserxiv lionrangexiv liondigger and one more name I can't remember off top of head for main account names ;P
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
An old friend with the new guild Left_bar_bleue199/200An old friend with the new guild Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
An old friend with the new guild Left_bar_bleue4/8An old friend with the new guild Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Welcome welcome Very Happy i guess you already knew you were welcome. but your welcome farao
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 am

ohh.. ur tht sadi from dino guild..? D:
Back to top Go down
liafried

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Snoepstring wrote:
ohh.. ur tht sadi from dino guild..? D:

indeed I am. walk the dinosaur for my sadi and majority of my characters. Osa is in diamonds in the rough...is that a problem though snoep?

Last edited by liafried on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
An old friend with the new guild Left_bar_bleue199/200An old friend with the new guild Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
An old friend with the new guild Left_bar_bleue4/8An old friend with the new guild Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Dont let her catch you callin her snoe :p she yelled at me one time. Snoep (Candy of some sort) will do the trick farao
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 am

noo,, its not a problem at all..! =p,, i was just figuring out if i could know u in one way or another.. =p,, i think ive seen ur sadi few times.. =p

and yea,, snoep = candy in dutch.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 am

*poses like dracula*
I bid you welcome.
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Right on Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old friend with the new guild   An old friend with the new guild Empty

Back to top Go down

An old friend with the new guild
Page 1 of 1