Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarckzz

Location : Egypt, land of mummies, secrets and riddles. (joking)

The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more...   The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 pm

She sure is Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... Left_bar_bleue199/200The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... Left_bar_bleue4/8The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more...   The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

The old witch is growing to be a nice replacement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yarckzz

Location : Egypt, land of mummies, secrets and riddles. (joking)

PostSubject: The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more...   The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

Well guys... As you probebly know... My Cra, Blurry-Sight got hacked a couple of weeks ago...
All her stuff is stolen and since I couldn't change the pass (a friend gave me the acc) I stoped using her... Now Des is the only person who doesn't know.. Well Des, I am reall really really really sorry, but the stuff you let me use (Metal Hammer, Dreggon Pig ring and Zoth Warrior Axe were taken Sad I really hope you're not mad Sad

R.I.P. Blurry-Sight... We shall never forget you... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more...   The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more... Empty

Back to top Go down

The lovely Blurry-Sight is no more...
Page 1 of 1