Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Zany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Greetings from Zany Left_bar_bleue199/200Greetings from Zany Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Greetings from Zany Left_bar_bleue4/8Greetings from Zany Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

Greetings from Zany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Zany   Greetings from Zany EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 am

Im excited for you Sarah, sounds like you found somthin really fun to make money off of. Dont worry you will always have a spot in the fold waiting for your return
Back to top Go down
Zanya

Zanya

Greetings from Zany Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Zany   Greetings from Zany EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello my dear guildies
It's been a long time since I have been online and talked to any of you..
Well I met Wisel not long ago and talked to Moe and Snoepy a bit but that is all.
So I thought since I am home this weekend and got the chance to use the Internet I dont have in my new home yet I could leave you some words here.

I am doing great and everything is fine
I started an apprenticeship to become a watchmaker in a town famous for its watchmaking tradition and the companies(NOMOS, Lange & Söhne, Glashütte Original, etc) reciding there. Its name is Glashütte, if you have ever heard of it Wink
The work we do is devided in practical and theoretical work. Practical we either work in workshops doing filing, drilling, sawing and in the other workshops we learn to clean and repair watches starting with mechanical alarm clocks. Theoretical we have normal lessons with teachers. Its always really funny since we are only three girls out of 18 ppl and the guys are stressing the laughing muscles of the whole class.
I really love it and I believe it was the right choice to do that
As soon as I finally get the money I need I will try to get internet so i can talk to you guys again but it will prolly take a long while before that happens. If you got any questions just send me emails and I will try to answer them when i have the chance to be online.

Take care my beloved ones Very Happy
Have fun, I miss ya all

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Sarah sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TOAOS?ref=profile

Greetings from Zany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Misc. :: Talk about nothing ... or everything-
Jump to: