Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want my Mummy?

Go down 
+2
darkpumkin-angel
Rift
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
I want my Mummy? Left_bar_bleue199/200I want my Mummy? Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
I want my Mummy? Left_bar_bleue4/8I want my Mummy? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:23 am

Ever since I was a baby I wanted to be a chance/intelligence xelor. I can remember times when I wrapped myself in toilet paper and picked up my toy hammers and hit my brother with them repeatedly. He would ignore me so naturally I thought I had stopped time.

I love fire. My character started out as an intelligence xelor because my infectious love for the fickle heart of Prometheus's bane. I became a Boyscout soon after I bought my first Zippo and needed a reason to play with it. Then I started collecting Zippos. and burns. who'd have thought.

Fire however is conducive to water. Just as my burns were doused in water and covered in bandages, and the coals of my hellish pyres billowed steam; so was Rift-Walker reborn. From the molten ash rose a water deamon, something so hellish that dark thunderheads swirled around it and clashed soundlessly together. Even Zeus shuddered when the sky opened up and a giant blue lightning bolt cut through time and space toward the writhing mass of bandages and boiling skin. There inside him that bolt of energy will remain. It is the Walker's burden, to carry such a plasma within him until one day he may become powerful enough to control its intoxicating love for mortal flesh. On that day (lvl 200) A twin jet of flame and steam will explode out of this embalmed soul and time will stop as it seeks out all its enemies and pierces them one by one through the heart.

Only by shedding blood by his side may you join his protected fold.

P.S. I'm American. East Cost, On the water. I getting close to 22 now, older by the minute.
Leave me some love, or hate

farao

craig.m.mayer@gmail.com

I want my Mummy? 3002_92389114504_573159504_2400663_7025229_n

Last edited by Rift on Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:49 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 pm

I Want Riftys Sexy Wisdom
Back to top Go down
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: ok well   I want my Mummy? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 am

i do believe you could have added a little more imagination to this rift...but never the less i love what youve done with this website. its hoppen atm. everyone seems to be getting on it. sweet deal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
I want my Mummy? Left_bar_bleue199/200I want my Mummy? Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 pm

There. updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azl

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:12 pm

That truley is an awe inspiring introduction. Hmm... does that sound like "brown nosing"? cuz it's not. Wink Seriously, very cool.
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

thanks, i appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 am

Right On, always enjoy reading u words Craig!
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Takin a short break while i get internet at my apartment, and my new laptop comes in the mail. Spread the word Rift will be back. Herman dont steal my gear unless you need to and if my pets die im peeing in one of your beers. Just kidding. But maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:
I want my Mummy? Left_bar_bleue3/8I want my Mummy? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 am

haven't even been on your account so yeah those pets are prolly dead Very Happy sorry mate
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
Zanya

Zanya

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:59 am

YAY we gonna run pet dungeon? cheers

sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TOAOS?ref=profile
Sponsored content

I want my Mummy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my Mummy?   I want my Mummy? Empty

Back to top Go down

I want my Mummy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-