Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ding dong bone again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bone

bone

ding dong bone again Empty
PostSubject: ding dong bone again   ding dong bone again EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 am

wow its been a long time since i edited dis but thats cuz im lazy tongue
anywayz im not gonna be able to log for a few days cuz my parents r in italy and i had to go to my grandmas house to look after her Sleep
anywayz when i get back i wanna do something crazy and fun wit all guildees santa
byez cya in a few dayz luvs u all king

AWESOME!! they let meh download dofus Very Happy
PLAYIN TIIME!

Last edited by bone on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz i felt like it...)
Back to top Go down
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

ding dong bone again Empty
PostSubject: a man of few words...   ding dong bone again EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 am

lol its ok dude. yes we had an old site but the only people that used it were moe and rift.lol and we all know they talk to each other on walky talkys anyway.lol so its cool that you finally got around to checking this out. bounce
Back to top Go down

ding dong bone again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: