Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Left_bar_bleue199/200Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Left_bar_bleue4/8Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Im workin on droppin a gelano for my enu, which mean pm me and im game.
Bone is soulin them too.
Back to top Go down
UgUght

UgUght

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 am

Yes we should do gelano hunts.
Back to top Go down
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

PostSubject: um well...   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 am

in my lower lvl days i would try to hunt gelanos...i did see someone drop one once. the moment he got out of the fight he was agressed by the group he was in. 5 lvl 100's on a lvl 60. he didnt last long. he did get his ring though...at a horrible cost. anyway happy hunting...make sure to pick a good group Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Left_bar_bleue199/200Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Left_bar_bleue4/8Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:56 am

They recently changed the pp lock to 200, so its not hard to reach. The drop chance is still like .01% though.
Back to top Go down
eldrida

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 am

I have been on some before but never saw a gelano drop, i thought that the groups prospecting wasn't enough but they assured it was. I am developing a crowdzilla which i or someone else could equip to boost the prospecting a little.
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:30 pm

I am too, I need one for my enu, I can also log Moe if hes not on and Vise-Vesa for Herman

Another great thing to soul ^^
The person who souls the jellies gets the drops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:01 pm

yeh im keen i need one to make my 10ap set
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm

i think we should make hunts sometimes every now and then i mean everyone probably wants a gelano if its kamas or for one owns benefit in battle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts?   Is it just me that thinks we should make Gelano hunts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Misc. :: Talk about nothing ... or everything-
Jump to: