Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Greedy, formally known as Des

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty
PostSubject: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 am

*slams the mighty shovel he wields into the hard concrete sitting one foot on top of the head of the shovel while resting his elbows on top on the handle* The Name is Levin The Greedy..but I would prefer to be called Des..I am a younger Enutrof, therefore...i`m ruthless when it comes to looting...NOTHING can stop my undying passion of looting the finest drops!

...Why do I like being called des you ask? that my friends..and foes is a rather complicating situation indeed..Well this strong masculine vision of an enu that you see before you is not my true image if you will..lets just call him my newly discovered "alter ego"..I was once a young, heartless feca known as the Desolate Barrier..Where is this Youthful variant you may ask? Lets just say..he is imprisoned..spiritually...He shall rise once again and reign pain and agony...but for now I must accept this form..as my new self..I am content for fact I can cause just as much calamity, and make a profit at the same time ^^..

But yeah guys and gals..the name is Eric, im 21..im from Southern California this state is known for its very random weather changes..when i`m not playing dofus im playing zero online, when i`m not doing neither I like to draw, and make music *hip hop junkie right here*..*snaps fingers* and cook, im not really into the dating scene, Im on "selfish mode" if u will LOL..but yeah man, big ups to BOTF and all its members and this site kicks ass..if u guys ever need some assistances dont hesitate to find me...be easy folks!

P.S. BIG ups to Rift and Dark, they have been trying to get me into BOTF for a while now..IM FINALLY HERE NOW GUYS!!! MUHAHAHAHA...make me a hot pocket X))
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 am

Welcome to the guild Very Happy and nice intro!
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
The Greedy, formally known as Des Left_bar_bleue199/200The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
The Greedy, formally known as Des Left_bar_bleue4/8The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Eric man, Ima have to do work to compete with this broseph.

Good to finally have you man.

farao
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Well Imma Do A "Moe" and reintroduce myself.. cheers I no longer use my feca as my main character, he is now 149 and im going to keep him there for some time..he is strictly a proffs char. I now use a lvl 15x and a 11x enu..I no longer use or have greedy anymore, so its a new start afro ..well anyway, i`ll be 22 next week, still in school..I may move to Pennsylvania after im done with this semester *shrugs* well anyway, im still down with the graffiti and the art..so yeah man holla at me ^^
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
The Greedy, formally known as Des Left_bar_bleue199/200The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
The Greedy, formally known as Des Left_bar_bleue3/8The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 am

HELLO NEW ERIC Very Happy pennsylvania huh ... ohh well
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Frigost Dungeons:
The Greedy, formally known as Des Left_bar_bleue4/8The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 pm

My bro might be goin to school at Temple, if he does ill let you know
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am

Moe wrote:
HELLO NEW ERIC Very Happy pennsylvania huh ... ohh well

Sup New Herman clown , yeah..PA, something different
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 am

Rift wrote:
My bro might be goin to school at Temple, if he does ill let you know

Word? Thats wassup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greedy, formally known as Des   The Greedy, formally known as Des Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greedy, formally known as Des
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: