Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.

Go down 
+2
Moe
Youmo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Youmo

Youmo

Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Empty
PostSubject: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:42 am

Heya, im from Sweden and im an actual jewelcrafter inreal ( owell i've trained it for 3 years atleast ! )

Im 19 years old.

I am Youmo( You"r" "Mo"ther) since i summon underlings hehe..and my lack of name fantasy is not to be discoussed!

I feel like adding someething more to say about myself, but i dont know what so this message will do!
Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Nstanklarcopy
Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Youmo10

Last edited by Youmo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Left_bar_bleue199/200Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Left_bar_bleue3/8Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 am

i don't see a lack of fantasy in that name Very Happy didn't get it until now tho ... and a cross dresser huh ...
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
darkpumkin-angel

darkpumkin-angel

PostSubject: i seriously like this sig   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 am

i dont know if its the osa girl thing coming out in me or what but its totally awsome.hehe Cool
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 am

Thanks man c:
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:20 pm

too bad u left tho.. =[,, i rlly miss u in guildchat.. =X
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:06 am

Well i am back king
And you have yet to show me that teapot dance of yours Snoep, would be perfect as a
welcome-back-to-blood-of-the-fold-dance cheers
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 pm

hahaha,, nice try..

but no.. =p..

u do get a welcome hug.. is tht good enough..? =p
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm

*does the moonwalk* there I danced ^^ bounce
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Left_bar_bleue199/200Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Left_bar_bleue4/8Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 am

That new signature is wicked farao
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.   Your royal and evil crossdresser is here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your royal and evil crossdresser is here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: