Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wingelss

Wingelss

lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Empty
PostSubject: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Yeaaaaaaaaa, ok again i think! silent
(I was introducing myself! Shocked and than everything I typed was gone.. Shocked )

I'm Wingelss, a lvl 90 sadidaaaaaaaaa cheers
I'm from Hollanddd, yea the same county as Snoepstring (bit weird xD), 16 years oud (I'd better said young?) Razz

I love my friends, drawing, music and party's! I love you
Maybe you would never expect this from me but........ i sport! affraid : I play Floorball (for the peeeps donowww what Floorball is...... ask Wisel! I thing he'll know what Floorball is! Better I'm sure he know's what that is Wink ), the name of my team is Jolly Good and I love my teammates! They are awsome cheers ! Our team has his own website! But I dont put the URL here.....Razz You guys cant read it anyways... But if you really wanna see the website, than ask me Wink Maybe I'll give you the URL than! Very Happy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Yeaaaa, donowww what more I should tell you guys! Razz
If you guys wanna know something, than just ask me! And Maybeee I will answer your question! Very Happy

Kissess and Huggs for my lovely guildies! rendeer

PS: I love the emoticons <------- ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Left_bar_bleue199/200lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Left_bar_bleue4/8lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Did you sketch that avatar? Im a fan of that stuff Very Happy Im gonna have to get some of my art sacnned too <3

P.S. I wonder what that sport is ><
Back to top Go down
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Its like ishockey, but without ice O.o and its a ball they shoot not that "hockey ball?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Wingelss

Wingelss

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Yeaaaa I sketch that avatar..Razz
I have al lot more! Razz If you wanna see them! Razz
Yeaaa! try to scann yours wanna see them! Very Happy

Yeaaa, it's like what Youmo says! Very Happy
Is a very cool sport I love you
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Left_bar_bleue199/200lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Left_bar_bleue4/8lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Oh :p
Ive played that and Roller hocky. Im not very good at roller blading though
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:35 am

16 years oud

whahha.. hoezo engels en nederlands door elkaar.. ^^,, grappig orr.. =D..
Back to top Go down
Wingelss

Wingelss

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 am

Hahah, woooops! Embarassed
Had k niet gezien.. Laughing

OUD = OLD! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^   lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

lsdkfjaklsdjglakdfhjaklfjgakldjfa..^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: