Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wingelsss here again :o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wingelss

Wingelss

Wingelsss here again :o Empty
PostSubject: Wingelsss here again :o   Wingelsss here again :o EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Heeee Guysss! Very Happy

Tooo bring back some life in this site
I'll introduce I'm self again :$

Im still a blue/pink sadi Surprised but im not lvl 90 anymore, Now im lvl 144 Very Happy
Im not in this guild anymore :$ I left it for some resons.. but realy I miss this guild and the ppl Sad If I could turn back the time I hadden left Blood of the Fold! Im now in Knights of Fallen Alliance, this guild is cool 2 :p but i loved blood of the fold more :$ but what happend is happend,, and nooo....... we cant turn back the time Sad

A month ago i got hacked.. I was sooo happy i finally got my Moowolf boots and cape, I had worked for it soo hard.. and a lot of ppl helped me with it.. but a few days later I got hacked Sad everything was gone except my resourses.. they alsooo stole my earmuffs! My earmuffs yeaa! they where like my everything Sad I still dont who hacked me..
Sooo after i got hacked I had to start all over again.. I realy realy didnt liked it.. I was about to quit playing dofus.. but I couldnt.. soo I came back.. and a lot off friends helped me with getting stuff and shit! Very Happy
Now Im working hard to get full Moowolf set.. I alread have my Boots, Amulet and yesterday i got my headgear! <33! And and.... I have my earmuffs back! Very Happy sooo its getting better and better on dofus again Very Happy
Only thing is missing is you guys!

Lotsss of love and respect to this guild and the ppl who where in it! <33!
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: WINNNG   Wingelsss here again :o EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:26 pm

WIIIINNNNNGGGG I WOOOVVVVEE YOOOOUUUU BUUDDDYYYY!!! *hugs* I seen your merchant by the field dungeon last night lol hahaha u look hot with your moohead, count me in on getting ur moowolf stuff
Back to top Go down
Wingelss

Wingelss

PostSubject: Re: Wingelsss here again :o   Wingelsss here again :o EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Desss *Huggs back*
You realy realy realy have to get back on dofus! Sad
I realy misss you guys!
ty ty! Very Happy
I hope i'll seee you soon on dofus when im playing and not when im on mechant mode Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingelsss here again :o   Wingelsss here again :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Wingelsss here again :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: