Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight

Go down 
+2
Zanya
Yarckzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarckzz

Location : Egypt, land of mummies, secrets and riddles. (joking)

Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Empty
PostSubject: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

*Is reading a book*
Oh hello, I did not see you guys there! My name is Backintime (a.k.a BiT ore Back).

*Puts the book on the table*
As you know I also play a Cra, Blurry-Sight (a.k.a Blurry-Sight, Blurry, naab and noob).
For all of you that don't know her that well, she's wis/cha, and if I get enough wis on all my equips, I will go cha/wis.

*Takes a sip of tea*
I am only 14 years old, wich is, I hope, not a problem. I live in The Netherlands but was born in London (England), moved to Malaysia and then went off to The Netherlands (Holland). I have 1 brother and 1 little sister.

*Crosses legs*
I play the flute for 4 years, and I love playing it. I like acting, but I don't take acting classes (I wish I did, but to lazy). I like watching comedy...

Well ladies and gentleman, this was all I will tell about myself, have a nice day.

*Continues reading book*
Back to top Go down
Zanya

Zanya

PostSubject: Re: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:39 pm

hehe nice to have you here BiT Very Happy

i would have guessed your older Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TOAOS?ref=profile
Youmo

Youmo

PostSubject: Re: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:12 pm

*switches on the light from the dark corner of the room and you see a youmo sitting in a big chair patting a gobball*
I've been expecting you Mr.BiT, i bid you welcome, to blood of the fold.
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Left_bar_bleue199/200Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Left_bar_bleue3/8Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 pm

*stumbles over empty beer cans fals flat on nose and looks up* HEY BIT findalllly yourr in heere *burps*
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Left_bar_bleue199/200Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Left_bar_bleue4/8Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 am

So it seems i have kin after all.
We wear the same colors but inverted
We are oposite elements
We are the same lvl
We are both short.

I only have one question:

What book is it that your were reading?
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 am

*wears Michael Jackson Thriller jacket* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, UGH! SHOMON! HOO HOOOO! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Welcome to the darkside lil brotha! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight   Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight Empty

Back to top Go down

Backintime as me feat. Blurry-Sight
Page 1 of 1