Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dear guildies..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
dear guildies.. Left_bar_bleue199/200dear guildies.. Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
dear guildies.. Left_bar_bleue3/8dear guildies.. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:30 am

I LOVE MILLY dear guildies.. Herz
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Snoepstring wrote:
im glad so many friends r trying to help.. ^^,, i considerd many things,, but i cant leave this baby alone.. ive put so much time and effort in it,, i cant let her die.. =o

thnx liaa.. i rlly appreciate it.. ^^,, ill hunt mats when i feel like it.. xD

Yeah We are here for u Milly Mill! tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
liafried

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 am

Snoepstring wrote:
im glad so many friends r trying to help.. ^^,, i considerd many things,, but i cant leave this baby alone.. ive put so much time and effort in it,, i cant let her die.. =o

Np Snoep, we'll get you back on your feet again Smile. Hax gear and all.

Last edited by liafried on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 am

Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
dear guildies.. Left_bar_bleue199/200dear guildies.. Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
dear guildies.. Left_bar_bleue4/8dear guildies.. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Yush lia maged my gladiator gear with great success, I do believe your char can be remedied. Milly you have all the time in the world to play this game, dont feel bad if you take a brake! I took a four month break. when i came back you were still here. I can return the favor this time ^^
Back to top Go down
liafried

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 am

I can help you remage any gear you make except weapons and if you mat the ring and ammy I can make those for you.
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 am

heejj,,

im a bad talker,, so i tought lets put my feelings on the gulidforum cuz i have to get it out of me.. an other positive thing about this is tht ull understand my position better..

im srry tht gydo caused so much trouble.. i know he isnt always friendly and nice,, but i also know tht he only wants the best.. his way of thinking is not always the same as u and me,, but in the end it makes him who he is..

ive been busy recently,, so hvnt been on much.. meanwhile gydo has changed my osa bit by bit.. some things changed positively and some negative..

the situation now is..:
- im doing bad at school.. the chance i get kickd off is 90%..
- i feel bit depressed..
- i have been fighthing with him..

gydo decided to quit playing my osa so he wont cause any problems with my guildies anymore.. here comes the catch.. he took the glad bworker parts he made for me and is trying to make my tot parts.. but my tot part were hax.. i dont think tht set will be as good as it used to be.. and due his changes in my spells i think its kinda impossible to get my osa back to wht it was..

school is going bad and looking at wht hppnd to my osa is depressing.. so im considering to quit actively playing for a while.. i like talking crap to ppl so ill keep loggin on to talk and see how u guys r doing.. =]..

well.. this was it i guess..

with love,,

Milly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dear guildies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear guildies..   dear guildies.. Empty

Back to top Go down

dear guildies..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Misc. :: Talk about nothing ... or everything-