Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Welcome to BotF's new Home!

Big thanks to Moe for gettin us together on this one Very Happy

If you havn't regestered get to it!

Guildies once you've registered be sure to leave an introduction, and check out some of the more important topics such as "souls night" and "ranting"

~ Rift-Walker farao
Blood of the Fold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shed your blood for us. Or share your humor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fezzik

All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Empty
PostSubject: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Alright... well my first name is Angus, you can call my either that or Fezzik. I'm 22 and about as straight as a rainbow so if you don't like my sense of humor let me know and i'll try to tone it down around you (TRY TO). I work from home and so I spend quite a bit of time on dofus since I have so much free time. I live in America and I only speak English. I'm a pretty generous person and will almost always try to help if I can but please don't take advantage of that, I am not one who forgives easily when I'm taken advantage of... well.. I don't know what else to say, you wanna know something ask.
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome to the Brotherhood Angus! Glad to have you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Snoepstring

Snoepstring

PostSubject: Re: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:59 pm

such a short intro for a talktive person like u..? =o
well anywayz..

SWELCOME.. ^^
Back to top Go down
-EnUsK-

-EnUsK-

PostSubject: Re: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Snoepstring wrote:
such a short intro for a talktive person like u..? =o
well anywayz..

SWELCOME.. ^^

Lol
Back to top Go down
Rift
Admin
Rift

Character sheet
Level:
All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Left_bar_bleue199/200All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Left_bar_bleue4/8All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Empty_bar_bleue  (4/8)

PostSubject: Re: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 am

Rock on, you sound like me. welcome to the fold! farao
Back to top Go down
Moe
Admin
Moe

Character sheet
Level:
All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Left_bar_bleue199/200All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)
Frigost Dungeons:
All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Left_bar_bleue3/8All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 am

The Moe wlcomes you All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
https://bloodofthefold.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up   All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up Empty

Back to top Go down

All hail the Eni... or atleast don't beat him up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of the Fold :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: